- Hardened steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- Secure locking device
- Swivel feature prevents kinking of the hose
- Specially designed valves and large aperture provides optimum air flow
- Nominal bore: 10.3mm
- Flow rate: 117cfm @ 100 psi
- Maximum working pressure: 14 bar / 200 psi
- Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C
This traditional “Made in Sheffield” Series 100 coupling range is designed and manufactured by PCL to offer greater airflow characteristics for larger air tool applications in heavy duty garage, tyre shop and industrial environments.
Key Benefits and Specifications
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.