Parker® Flexible Metric Polyurethane (P.U.) tubing provides excellent flexibility and allows compact cabling where a small bend radius is required allowing for up to 50% space reduction when compared to semi-rigid PA tubing.
Features, Benefits and Specifications:
- Consistent tensile strength for optimum longevity
- Optimal bend radius
- Non-scratch tubing suitable for compression and push fittings
- Superior vacuum capability due to surface hardness
- Supplied in 25M coils (5.5mm I.D. x 8mm O.D.) Also available in 100M.
- Available in Blue as standard but also available in Black, Red, Yellow and Green
- Suitable for use in a wide range of industrial applications
- Maximum Working Pressure: 12 bar
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C