These are genuine Nitto Kohki ‘Hi-Cupla’ Series Japanese profile couplings.
Key Product Features & Benefits
- Steel version to use with Air. Brass version is available for use with Water.
- Body material: Steel construction with corrosive resistant finish
- Steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- Asian Standard Profile
- Nominal bore: 7.6mm
- Flow rate @ 6 bar (0.5 bar p.d.): 2,100 l/min
- Maximum working pressure: 35 bar / 508 psi
- Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C
- Interchangeability: PCL 78 Series, Daisen 20/23SF/23SOF, CEJN 315/315 eSafe, Rectus 13, Prevost OSG/ORG 08, Ludecke ESK, JWL 539, Hansen CHS 03 F