PCL’s XF-Euro Safety Couplings are designed to conform to compressed air Health & Safety Guide HS(G)39 and are simple to use, facilitating a safe environment.
See also ISO 4414:2010 for safety requirements covering the installation and use of pneumatic equipment.
Key Benefits and Specifications
- Two stage self-venting release
- Safe and simple to use
- Compatible with XF adaptors
- Conforms to: ISO 4414:1998 and EN 983:1996
- Nominal Bore: 7.4 mm
- Flow rate: 6 bar supply: 1,750 l/min @ 0.5 bar p.d.
- Maximum working pressure: 200 psi / 16 bar
Schrader InterCheck 35