Reinforced PVC is low toxic air hose widely used for a diverse range of applications for the transfer of food, water, air, chemicals, gas, fuels and oils. This multi-purpose, high quality all round performer is universally popular especially for the conveyance of air and water.
Features, Benefits and Specifications:
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals including many acids/alkalis.
- Abrasion resistant. Thicker wall gives medium to heavy duty durability for improved resistance to abrasion.
- Specially selected high tensile Polyester fiber reinforcement used at the optimum braid angle of 54° 44’(54.73°) creates an effective and balanced pressure hose.
- EU No. 10/2011 compliant for food contact applications.
- RoHS 3 compliant.
- 30M coil size – available in various colours
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 5774. • 4:1 safety factor.
- NSF51 + NSF61 approved for the transfer of drinking water.
- Temperature Range -20°C to +55°C
- Pressure Range 5 to 15 bar.