PCL Commercial Tyre Pressure Gauge Angled Head 10-120 psi & 0.8-8.2 bar (Blister Packed).
The self-adjusting friction device enables the pressure to be accurately read when the tyre pressure gauge is removed from the tyre valve, and a positive sealing washer to ensure reliability.
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be read when the tyre pressure gauge is removed from the tyre valve
- A positive sealing washer ensures reliability
- Integral pocket clip and removable protective cap
- Angled head is designed to fit onto the valve at 90 degrees
- Complies with BS EN12645:2014
- Accuracy: +/- 2 psi
- Calibration: 10-120 psi / 0.8-8.2 bar
- Reading Accuracy: 2 psi / 0.2 bar