The unique, patent protected 3/4″ Dropout® Water Separator is sealed for life in aluminium housing.
Dropout® offers an extremely high performance all-in-one solution. Its unique patent design allows the unit to efficiently remove 99.9999% of liquid (water & oil) and 99% solid particulate down to 1 micron at a wide range of flow rates without mains power or costly replacement filter elements, and once fitted, the ongoing servicing costs are ZERO.
Recommended for use where there is a high concentration of water in the air supply, Dropout® units are frequently used in paint and refinish environments as an alternative to dryers, where moisture-free air is essential.
Features, Benefits and Specifications:
- Guaranteed 99.9999% liquid water removal
- Particulate removal to 1 micron
- No increase in pressure drop caused by blocked filters
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
- No requirement for replacement filter cartridges
- Low cost of ownership and maintenance free
- Complete with wall bracket and drain valve
- Type: Filter
- Filtration Size: 1 µm
- Inlet Connection: 3/4 in
- Outlet Connection: 1/2 in
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 16 bar
- Drain Type: Manual
- Flow Rate: 1000 l/min / 35.3 cfm
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 80°C
Certified to: ISO 12500 parts 3 & 4
ATEX Mark: Ex II 2G IIC T6 Gb