Exceptional compressed air quality guaranteed with this 1/2″ Compact Dropout® unit which is used as an inline point of use liquid water separator and contaminant remover.
Dropout® offers an extremely high performance all-in-one solution. Its unique patent design allows the unit to efficiently remove 99.9999% of liquid (water & oil) and 99% solid particulate down to 1 micron at a wide range of flow rates without mains power or costly replacement filter elements, and once fitted, the ongoing servicing costs are ZERO.
Recommended for use where there is a high concentration of water in the air supply, Dropout® units are frequently used in paint and refinish environments as an alternative to dryers, where moisture-free air is essential.
Features, Benefits and Specifications:
- Superior protection for your compressed air equipment at point of use
- Stand-alone replacement for water separators and/or coalescing filters
- Protection upstream of refrigerant and desiccant dryers
- Easy to install, no mains power and no consumables
- No increase in pressure drop caused by blocked filters
- Significantly lower life cycle costs
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
- Maintenance free with built-in auto-drain
- Type: Filter
- Filtration Size: 1 µm
- Inlet Connection: 1/2 in
- Outlet Connection: 1/8 in
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 16 bar
- Drain Type: Automatic
- Flow Rate: 283 l/min / 11 cfm
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 60°C
ATEX Mark: Ex II 2G IIC T6 Gb