PCL’s 8mm (5/16″) and 10mm (3/8″) air hose is made from a Rubber PVC Alloy (PTE) compound, it looks and feels like rubber but without its associated downsides.
Available in popular cut lengths complete with T19 Vertex Coupling and Standard Adaptor, saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- Maximum Working Pressure: 21 bar / 300 psi
- Burst Pressure: 63 bar / 900 psi (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
Conforms to: ISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
Exceeds: BS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)