PCL’s Composite PRESTIGE 1/2″ Impact Wrench, new to the market, is quick and extremely robust. It has been designed for safe and comfortable use, with a non-slip, soft grip rubber handle for protection against cold temperatures and a 3 stage speed adjustment.
The twin hammer mechanism provides more power and smooth balanced blows, while the high performance motor delivers 1,400 Nm torque.
This sturdy, easy to use air tool is ideal for use in heavy automotive and truck work, such as tyre changing, shock, spring work, front end work, and anywhere powerful air tools are needed.
Features, Benefits and Specifications:
- Low noise and vibration
- Forward and reverse modes
- High maximum torque of 1,400 Nm
- 3 stage speed adjustment
- High performance twin hammer mechanism
- Low vibration
- Durable composite casing
- Non slip soft grip rubber handle, protects against cold air providing user comfort
- Weight: 2.40 kg
- Free Speed: 7000 rpm
- Air Consumption: 6.5 cfm / 184 l/min
- Maximum Torque 1400 Nm
- Use with minimum 10mm (3/8″) I.D. hose
- Air Inlet: 1/4″
- Sound: 92 dBa
- Vibration (m/s²): 4.66
- Mechanism: Twin Hammer
- Length: 185 mm