Lightweight and portable, PCL’s TE3 Calibration Test Unit is used to check the calibration of all types of tyre inflation equipment, and is supplied with a calibration certificate.
The rechargeable TE3 unit is housed in a robust and durable protective case to prevent damage, whilst the 21mm backlit LCD provides clearer and more concise readings than those of an analogue gauge.
- Calibration 0-12.2 bar / 0-1220 kPa / 0-176 psi
- Resolution 0.01 bar / 1 kPa / 0.1 psi
- 4 litre receiver manufactured in accordance with 2009/105/EC
- Supplied with calibration certificate
- Resettable zero point
- Battery powered with battery charger included
- Accuracy class: 1⁄4 of EN12645:2014