The DTI Tyre Inflator, from PCL, offers excellent value for money and is suitable for all kinds of tyre applications, with its ability to inflate up to 170psi making it ideal for professional workshops.
Simple to operate, the hand trigger inflate and thumb operated deflate button enable the user to inflate tyres quickly and accurately. For low visibility areas, a backlight furthers illuminates the LCD display, which incorporates a battery level indicator. The gauge itself features an auto power off function to preserve battery life. Each gauge is individually serialised and supplied with a calibration certificate traceable to international standards. The DTI is PCL’s “better”, mid-range alternative to the premium
ACCURA 1 and makes entry level electronic inflation available to all.
- Large, easy to read LCD display with backlight and auto power off
- Reliable accuracy (+/- 1 psi up to 60 psi, then 2 psi up to 150 psi) with individual testing and certification
- psi, bar & kpa units of pressure selectable by button
- Easy and cost effective to use with low and simple maintenance
- Long battery life with battery level indicator
- Model DTI08 Hose Length: 1.8 m
- Model DTI081 Hose Length: 0.5 m
- Tyre Valve Connection
- Calibration: 5-170 psi / 0.34 – 12 bar / 34 – 1200 kPa