The PCL AIRFORCE® MK4 High Pressure Tyre Inflator is designed for harsh, commercial environments, providing flexibility with pressures up to an impressive 300 psi / 21 bar. It is capable of withstanding extreme weather, and it is ideally suited to transport, mining or industrial applications requiring high tyre inflation pressures.
- Viewing Window – Large window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Light Weight – Gauge body weighs 923g, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape – Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- Valve Mechanism – Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to “push” against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- Piston & Seal Design – New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards – Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, compliant with BS EN 12645:2014
Calibration: 45-300 psi / 3-21 bar