On the face of it, the AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tyre Inflator looks exactly the same as the AIRFORCE® MK4 Tyre Inflator. The big difference is that the AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tyre Inflator is capable of inflating up to 174 psi (12 bar), a substantial hike from the already impressive 138 psi (9.6 bar).
The AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tyre Inflator is a gauge which not only answers the market need for a higher pressure inflator but also provides one which can withstand harsh tyre shop environments.
The new AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tyre Inflator is set to become the heavy duty solution for providing safe, cost-effective and trouble-free high pressure inflation with guaranteed accuracy. This in turn will give truck tyre users the benefits of extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety.
The reliable and versatile AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tyre Inflator, with its aluminium die cast body and linear gauge represents the best product on the market for both indoor and outdoor applications, even in extreme weather.
- New Viewing Window – Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight – Gauge body weighs 923g, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape – Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism – Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to “push” against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design – New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Higher inflation pressures up to 174 psi (12 bar) to cope with commercial
tyres of all types
- Accuracy Standards – Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, compliant with BS EN 12645:2014
- Reading Accuracy: 0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 15 bar / 218 psi
- Inflation Flow: 500 l/min / 13 cfm
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 55 °C