Widely accepted as the best product available for measuring and checking Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TMPS), PCL’s ‘ACCURA 1’ broke the mould for handheld units, merging ease of use and readability with rapid, safe and cost-effective tyre inflation.
This robust yet sophisticated unit combines leading electronics and sensor technology with patented software algorithms for trouble-free inflation and deflation. Its biomorphic handle and direct valve mechanism enable the operator to deliver excellent rates of inflation in comfort, which in turn provides customers with extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety for tyre shops, garages, car dealers and transport depots.
- Reduced usage times – driven by the simplicity of use and clear display
- Reduced cost of ownership – long product life
- Guaranteed accuracy – individually tested and certified
- Ceramic sensor – for long life accuracy
- Proprietary software increasing accuracy, fine metering and eliminating the chance of false readings
- Direct valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Over-pressure warning if pressure exceeds 12 bar / 174 psi / 1200 kPa
- Long battery life with low battery warning light
Calibration: 0-174 psi: (models: ACC1-03, ACC1-06, ACC1-08), 0-12 BAR (models: ACC1C-06, ACC1C-08) , 0-12000 kPa (models: DAC1D03, DAC1D08)
German approvals: PTB 8.08/06.04
Available in different versions: Twin hold-on, Twin clip-on and Euro clip-on connectors fitted to hose assemblies from with 0.53m (21″) up to 2.7m (9ft)