PCL’s 5/16″ (8mm ID x 15mm OD) air hose is made from a Rubber PVC Alloy (PTE) compound, it looks and feels like rubber but without its associated downsides.
Available in popular cut lengths complete with 1/4″ BSPP Swivel End fittings, saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- Working pressure: 21 bar / 300 psi
- Burst pressure: 63 bar / 900 psi (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature range: -10°C to 60°C
- N.B. an increase in temperature above 20°C will affect the working pressure quoted above
Conforms to: ISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
Exceeds: BS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)